Admissions for 2021 open from Monday, 27 January 2020 to Monday, 27 April 2020.
Please ensure that you have all the following documentation ready in pdf or jpeg format before you apply online (scan as individual documents and name accordingly):
- Copy of learner’s birth certificate (preferably unabridged);
- Colour photo of learner (passport sized);
- Copy of parents’ identity documents;
- Proof of residence (e.g. electricity account);
- Proof of payment (non-refundable admin fee of R500-00);
- Details for finance department (MC002E);
- Signed terms and conditions form (MC003E);
- Any legal documentation regarding the learner (if applicable - proof of custody/proof of sole parent);
- Latest report from previous school;
- Financial clearance certificate from previous school (MC004E). (Midstream learners must attach a copy of the latest school statement in place of the MC004E.);
- Financial policy (MC 004B).
Please note you must complete the online process as you cannot save and return to the form at a later stage.
Open Day: TBC March 2020 @ 15:30
• MC001E → Admission to Midstream College
• MC002E → Details for finance department
• MC003E → Terms and conditions for admission
• MC004E → Financial clearance
• MC004B → Financial policy
Online application link: https://midstream.ed-space.net/onlineapplication.cfm