Admissions for 2020 open from Monday, 25 February 2019 to Monday, 6 May 2019.
Please ensure that you have all the following documentation ready in pdf or jpeg format before you apply online (scan as individual documents and name accordingly):
- Copy of learner’s birth certificate (preferably unabridged);
- Colour photo of learner (passport sized);
- Copy of parents’ identity documents;
- Proof of residence (e.g. electricity account);
- Proof of payment (non-refundable admin fee of R500-00);
- Details for finance department (MC002E);
- Signed terms and conditions form (MC 003E);
- Any legal documentation regarding the learner;
- Latest report from previous school;
- Financial clearance certificate from previous school (MC 004E). (Midstream learners must attach a copy of the latest 2018 school statement in place of the MC004E.);
- Financial policy (MC 004E B).
Please note you must complete the online process as you cannot save and return to the form at a later stage.
Open Day: TBC - 6 March 2019 @ 15:30
• MC001E → Admission to Midstream College
• MC002E → Details for finance department
• MC003E → Terms and conditions for admission
• MC004E → Financial clearance
• MC004B → Financial policy
Online application link: https://h29.ed-admin.com/midstream/onlineapplication.cfm